Michelin Starcross MS2 Motocross racing tire for medium-soft terrain
• Reinforced knobs for exceptional braking and durability.
• Scoop-like central knobs provide impressive traction in loose soil.
• Shoulder knobs aligned in a zig zag pattern, for constant contact with the ground at all angles, easy side-to-side transitions, and excellent balance between cornering grip and forward drive.
• Wide spacing between knobs facilitates efficient mud evacuation.
• Unique M-Block™ tread wear indicator clearly shows when it’s time to reverse the tire on the rim: When the "M" disappears the MS2 can be turned around. Mirror-image knobs provide equal traction when the tire is reversed.
• Differential rigidity casing: super-stiff sidewalls for high-impact shock absorption, with a flexible tread area to minimize rebound on rough tracks, keeping the tire in contact with the ground for better steering, braking and acceleration.
• Three crossed casing plies made from tough polyamide for durability and puncture resistance